CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, December 18, 2009

[ YES!!! ]

So excited!!!
I have my shopping ALL DONE... gifts all wrapped... now I just have to pass them out!
I am now COMPLETELY in the Christmas Spirit! Completely!
It's so cute to hear Cortland ask oh... about 15 times a day... is "Ch-wristmas here yet Mama?" LOVE IT! The girls are SO much more patient!

baXmas tree 002

It makes all the difference with gifts under the tree!

baXmas tree 004

baXmas tree 008

baXmas tree 011

baXmas tree 005

4 comments:

  1. your Christmas tree is so pretty! And thank you so much for the Christmas cards the one with the different photos of the kids holding the chalk boards are sooooooo cute! You did a wondereful job girl! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thanks for being such a sweet friend! I wish you the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. i am jealous. hope to get shopping done sunday :) wish we luck ha looks great. see ya tues. wahoo! i should be DONE with the holiday craziess by then!! p.s. talk to jaren??;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! Gets me all warm and fuzzy feeling inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy!!!!!!!!!!! You are the SWEETEST!!! So grateful to have met you! I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well! And an amazing 2010!
    J---- Yes.... the J news is AMAZING!!! So happy for her!!! Tuesday is going to be great! We'll all be able to B-R-E-A-T-H-E! Woohoo! Also, thanks for the R. disc!
    Jen- Thanks! I love you! When are your available dates for a girls weekend? Get them to me and let's get something planned!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States