CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, December 11, 2009

[ Happy Early Birthday Melissa! ]

Melissa's birthday isn't for three more days but we celebrated early last night at ME on the SQUARE!
Yummy food, tons of laughing and spending an evening honoring a GREAT FRIEND!

I am so blessed in my life to have you Melissa!
You are truly one of the most giving and thoughtful people I have ever met and I feel honored to call you "friend!"
I hope you had a great dinner.
I hope you know how much you are loved!
I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Monday!!!



baM's bday 021

... and you know how I do it with quotes...
I found this quote that made me think of you!

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States