CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, December 14, 2009

[ Chamberlain Twins ]

Baby Calder & Christian Chamberlain + Big Sister Abby!

I have to say this was one of my favorite sessions.
Meredith was so easy with her kids! So calm!
On shoots, kids feed off the energy of the mother- I promise!
It was so relaxing and easy-breezy and made for some adorable shots!

Sweet, sweet babies!
Kinda gave me a slight case of Baby Fever... not gonna lie!

I absolutely LOVE shooting babies! LOVE IT!
So thank you Meredith, Abby & boys for letting me capture this time in your life!

Starting out with my fav:

baChamberlain 324

baChamberlain 076

baChamberlain 088

baChamberlain 135

baChamberlain 186

baChamberlain 190

baChamberlain 118a

baChamberlain 127

baChamberlain 217

baChamberlain 259

baChamberlain 274

baChamberlain 292

baChamberlain 224a

baChamberlain 313

baChamberlain 316

baChamberlain 029a

baChamberlain 148

2 comments:

  1. These are precious! My sister sure has some cute kids. And she IS the calm one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States