CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

[ "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." ]

More from our play time outside during this amazing weather!!!

b1

Madeline:

b3

Kenzie-Lynn:

b4

Cortland:
(Yes, this was the day he woke up with the CRAZY HAIR... and yes he has his boots on backward... and YES... I know that basically he looks like an orphan!)

b5

baKids playing 049

baKids playing 047

baKids playing 043

baKids playing 041

His hair CRACKS me up!

baKids playing 037

baKids playing 012

And more of the house...

baIMG_0052

baIMG_0048

Our Christmas card tree:

baIMG_0039


I found these at Hallmark the other day! Little notes to put in my kids lunch bags or back packs! Can't wait!

baIMG_0040

baIMG_0043

I love the way kids wrap gifts! Tape... tape... and more tape!

baIMG_0044

baIMG_0046

Counting down the days...

baIMG_0051

Every morning C asks, "Mama... what's the date?" So he can move the candy cane!

baIMG_0050

baIMG_0053

Also I found a recipe for the most YUMMY Chicken Noodle Soup.
We always eat it up... I realize that it's a good recipe... and then have nothing to take a photo of!
Thought I'd share:

SAVORY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

2 carrots, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 onions, chopped
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
14-1/2 oz. can chicken broth
2 c. water
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1/2 t. dried parsley
1/2 t. dried basil
1 c. egg noodles, cook according to package directions

Place all veggies in crock pot. Add chicken.
Pour in broth, water and soup. Sprinkle seasonings on top.
Cover. Cook on low 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Add cooked noodles at the end and serve!

2 comments:

  1. wow wonderful photos as always girl! Your kids are so darn cute!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I forgot and the new photo of you on your blog is great!! you are so pretty! love that photo of you. Take care my dear friend

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States