CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

[ It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! ]

Man today has been a GREAT day!
I enjoyed my morning doing BBN's (boring but necessaries) and then made a huge pot of chicken-n-dumplings!
The kids LOVE chicken-n-dumplings!
Now that I think about it I should've taken a picture...
Anyway- They have been playing, movies have been watched, naps have been taken, Christmas music has been blaring...
I LOVE HOME DAYS!!!

The house is finally decorated and I feel like the Christmas list is getting checked off!
My Christmas cards are addressed and stamped and ready to be mailed! Woohoo!
And I finally started my Christmas shopping... with so much more to do unfortunately...

This afternoon I walked around the house and snapped some pics of Christmas decor!
Hope everyone else is in the Christmas Spirit!!!

baxmas home decor 066

bxmas 2

bxmas

Now I'm off to get ready for a Christmas party... with NO kids! ;)

1 comment:

  1. The house looks BEAUTIFUL! Love the decorations! You inspired me to take some pics of our decorations too. I usually wait until Christmas Eve but hey I didn't have fb last year so I am going to "change things up" (Bob the hard core "traditionalist" doesn't know what to think when I do something out of sync! lol!!!) I will post them to fb. Can't wait to see you all!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States