CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, December 18, 2009

[ ... so PUMPED! ]

Amanda is my oldest and dearest friend. IN. THE. WORLD!

We met back in 5th grade in Mr. Waters class at Mt. Taylor Elementary school in Grants, New Mexico. I moved to Mountain Home two years later. We maintained being "bestest friends" through letters and 20-minute alternating Sunday evening phone calls for years! Even though we have mostly carried a friendship with many miles between us we have a bond that can't really be explained. It doesn't matter how much time goes by or what life throws our way- we KNOW that we will always have one another.

Yes, we don't share our "everyday" happenings, but it doesn't matter.

We have something bigger than that and I cherish it.


IMG_8625a

Photo taken in Albuquerque, NM. September 2008.


ANYWAY... this girl is going to be here visiting me for an entire weekend in less than a month! We have tried to get this to happen for about three years but with our schedules and her being a super-busy attorney it's been tough! But we just decided last week we HAVE TO DO IT! We can't put it off any longer!

The plane tickets are purchased and schedules are CLEARED! Woohoo!

So I'm PUMPED!

Completely stoked that I will get to have my "bestest" in my home and around my family for three whole days! It's gonna be like old times! Sitting around a table talking, giggling, laughing our faces off and making memories!

Just being together...

Oh- and A... I won't make you wash all the dishes like the summer you visited back in Junior High! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see us on your blog! Yay! Cannot wait to see you SOON! BONUS: No dishes!!! You forgot to mention our retirement home/senior living rendezvous, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States