CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, December 14, 2009

[ My little man... ]

I love my days with my little man!

Love them!!!

It's all the little things... bear claw slippers, playing with Lucy, Uno playing, laughing at each other, our silly little nicknames for one another...

I love our days together!

I have one more full year with Cortland home with me...
it's going to BREAK me when he has to go to school. :(

Anyway- here are some pics of us enjoying our days at home.



baxmas home decor 010

baxmas home decor 004


I LOVE this shot! His little lips, the way he is sitting, he little hands holding the cards... he is so precious to me!


baxmas home decor 018



Sticking his tongue out. Mad concentration! He got that trait from his Daddy!

baxmas home decor 022


He M-E-L-T-S me!


baxmas home decor 023


There's the tongue again...


baxmas home decor 030

baxmas home decor 026

baxmas home decor 040

baxmas home decor 038


baxmas home decor 047

3 comments:

  1. these are so cute,,,, our dogs look idedtical!!!
    i love schnsuzers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH Cortland is getting so big! wonderful photos! I miss the days I was a Stay at home mom those days dont get any better!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States