CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

[ Sneak peek: The Blankenships ]

I love you Jen!!!

Here's your sneak peek! More coming!!!

Starting out with my fav:

baBlankenship 087

baBlankenship 248

baBlankenship 276

baBlankenship 289

baBlankenship 286

... I had to! Ava's facial expressions CRACK ME UP!

baBlankenship 245

2 comments:

  1. FIRST of all you totally just made my day...thank you, SECOND of all your amazing and so is this sneak peak....love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Jen, you have such a beautiful familia!! I can't wait to see the rest....

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States