CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

[Summer Days]

I took my kids out a couple nights ago to meet Jamie & Laykin for a quick tire session!
If you are interested Jamie is still available a few more sessions... but get ahold of her fast!

I have a TON of favorites! I can't help it... my kids are so cute to me!!!

baIMG_0486

Sweet sisters..

baIMG_0494


Cortland HAD to sit on either the Pink or Purple tire... HAD TO!

baIMG_0499

Madeline...

baIMG_0507


Kenzie-Lynn...

baIMG_0508

My kids + Laykin.

baIMG_0513

baIMG_0642

Making a train...

baIMG_0666

baIMG_0667

baIMG_0668

baIMG_0670


Had to do the jumping pics...

baIMG_0715

baIMG_0672

baIMG_0706

LOVE THIS!

baIMG_0717

She was ON A ROLL!

baIMG_0584a

baIMG_0612

baIMG_0580

baIMG_0586a

baIMG_0592

Pretty, pretty...

baIMG_0616a

baIMG_0634

Tickling each other...

baIMG_0540

baIMG_0736

3 comments:

  1. aw... we had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG (yes, I talk in text now too ;) They are getting SO big...and SO BEAUTIFUL. Gorgeous pics, AC...love em.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States