CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, July 13, 2009

[Just for fun!]

Random survey my cousin sent me yesterday...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45am.

2.. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

4. What is your favorite TV Show? Right now... The Bachelorette.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal bar & coffee.

6. What is your middle name? I don't have one!

7. What food do you dislike? Bananas.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The new Black Eyed Peas.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Yukon XL.

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey & Provolone.

11. Characteristic you despise? Dishonesty.

12. Favorite item of Clothing? Um... right now... skirts & dresses. They are just cooler!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe.

14. Are you an organized person? YES. YES. YES.

15. What if you got abducted by aliens? Um... that would be CRAZY b/c I don't think there are any aliens out there!

16. What was your most memorable birthday? My 20th!

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? EDIT. EDIT. EDIT! I should be working now but I'm in a creative rut!

18. When is your birthday? September 18. I'll turn THIRTY!!! AAAggh!

19. Morning person or a night person? Neither.

20. What is your shoe size? 8

21. Pets? Miniature Schnauzer... my little Lucy Liu.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? It's TOP SECRET for now!

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Sonic Drive-In girl or a police officer. Yes... random... I know!

24. How are you today? Very good. Enjoying this rainy morning with my kids!

25. What is your favorite flower? Um... I guess a rose?

26. What is a day on the calendar to which you are looking forward to? Girls weekend in August to St. Louis!!!

27. What are you listening to right now? The Today Show... Kathy Lee is annoying!

28. What was the last thing you ate? A chocolate donut!

29. Do you wish on stars? Nah ...

30. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Pink.

31. How is the weather right now? Overcast. My favorite type of day!!!

32. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sam.

33. Favorite soft drink? Not a big fan of them at all... but it would be a Pepsi.

34. Favourite restaurant? Locally: PJ's. Out of town: Automatic Slims in Memphis.

35. Haircolor? Brown.

36. What was your favorite toy as a child? My barbies. I had three barbies and one Ken doll. Yes... I was deprived.

37. Summer or Winter? Summer.

38. Fish-Fresh Water or Salt? Fresh water.

39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends on my mood!

40. Coffee or tea ? Coffee!

41. When was the last time you cried? Um... yesterday. :(

42. What is under your bed? Nothing.

43. What did you do last night? Ate yummy steak and fresh cucumbers and squash, edited pictures, snuggled with my boy, chatted online...

44. What are you afraid of ? Something bad happening to my children.

45. Salty or sweet? Salty.

46. How many keys on your key ring? I think 6.

47. How many years at your current job? SAHM- 7 years. Photographer- Almost two years.

48. Favorite day of the week? Friday.

49. Do you make friends easily? Yes! I love meeting new people! But I only have a few close friends that I choose to tell EVERYTHING to.

50. Three jobs I have had in my life: Summer Camp Counselor, Legal Secretary, and Photographer.

51. Three places I have lived: California, New Mexico, and Tennessee.

52. Three countries I have been: Only two: USA and Mexico!

53. Three places I have been this week: Walmart, ASU, and Harps.

54. Three likes: Music, Movies and ANYTHING having to do with being around water!

55. Three people who e-mail me regularly: Laine, my cousin Jessica and Amanda Sanchez .

56. Three places I'd rather be right now: Beach, Pool, Lake!

57. Three things I am looking forward to this year: The last days of being in my twenties, Las Vegas this Fall and a Beach trip that I haven't yet planned but will plan!!!

1 comment:

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States