CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

[The Shultz Family]

So happy to be able to photograph this family! Anu is one of my good friends and it's always fun for me to photograph my friends!

We had such a FUN morning on the golf course (which is the first time I've ever shot on a golf course)... it was so funny trying to get three little boys to look at the camera! We got a few of them all looking, but I got mostly fun, action shots!

Thanks you guys! I'll be working on the rest!

baShultz Family 291


baShultz Family 277

Anu's parents were in town and joined us for some of the pictures!
baShultz Family 135

b4


baShultz Family 378

Little model child!
baShultz Family 447


They are the perfect example of what's GREAT to wear! Not too matchy-matchy... yet all going together- a good mix of solids and prints!
baShultz Family 191

I KNOW this picture isn't technically perfect... but I thought it was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E with the boys running and sticking their tongues out! Too funny!
baShultz Family 169

baShultz Family 217

My favorite shots of the day:
b3

baShultz Family 226

baShultz Family 099


Wait, maybe these are my favorites?? :)b2

baShultz Family 199


Silly faces!
baShultz Family 172


Sweet (and beautiful) Mama...
b1


baShultz Family 171


baShultz Family 032

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States