CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

[Holiday Weekend]

Usually on the 4th of July weekend I take a GAZILLION photos, but this holiday I wasn't really feeling "it". I have some photos. Random ones. I didn't even THINK about my camera during the fireworks. I just sat there and enjoyed them! I love fireworks. I'm like a kid with them--- every one is my "favorite!"

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Holiday!

My babies and I before we left for a BBQ.
(I know none of them are actually babies anymore... but I'll always call them MY babies...) :(
ba4th 016

Sis...
ba4th 033


Buddies: Cortland and Connor
ba4th 038


Kids at one of the BBQ's...
ba4th 045

Alicia, me and Laura Beth... and no, we did not plan this Red, White and blue thing we've got going on with our outfits!
ba4th 036

Now trying to decide how to spend my Sunday... boat...? pool...? lay around with my sis and watch movies...?
Whatever it is it's going to be something that doesn't take a lot of effort!

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a great weekend. what did you choose for today ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, could you be any more beautiful?!?! And rockin' the summer tan...just a tad bit jealous :). But there is NO WAY you could get my month old, post baby body in a bikini if you PAID ME so I guess I'll settle for my lovely pasty booty this time. ugh. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States