CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[It speaks to me...]

So, Jamie and I instant message EVERYDAY- we share photos back and forth
and help each other when we get in a creative rut or need some editing tips!

Last night we got our kids together and had a mini photo session (more to come from the session).
I showed her this image this afternoon and she said "It speaks to me!"
I LOVE THAT! I love when a photo inspires such a feeling.

b1

It speaks to me as well.
I love the road behind Kenzie-Lynn and her facing forward...
so much life for her to live and so many things to experience.
My sweet baby girl...

It made me think of the song MY WISH by Rascal Flatts.
It is exactly what I wish for all my children.

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you know that I have big O tears right now... SUCH a great post! You are a great mom,
    a great friend and a great photographer ~ I
    am so glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS picture! Your words capture it perfectly. I love the lighting and the location and everything about it.

    SO perfect! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOh! This picture gave me goosebumps! So breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States