CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[Baby Eli]

baCopy of Eli Thornton 103

Sweet little Eli! I absolutely loved this session!!! It's always so much fun when I get to do the maternity session AND then a little later shoot the newborn session!

Amanda and I had so much fun during this shoot.. he was so sweet and calm and then he fell asleep! It was so much fun shooting a sleeping baby! It was precious! Thank you for a great morning guys!

Madelyn holding her brother...
baCopy of Eli Thornton 046

baCopy of Eli Thornton 056

Sweet little baby...
baCopy of Eli Thornton 074

b3

My favorite shot of the day!
baCopy of Eli Thornton 113

I loved how Amanda decorated his nursery!!! So original and adorable... and so creative!
baEli Thornton 159

baEli Thornton 251


Sweet big sister...
b2


b1

Look at those curls!!!
baCopy of Eli Thornton 020

1 comment:

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States