CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, May 22, 2009

[Maternity: Amanda Thornton]

I cannot say how much I enjoyed this shoot! Completely enjoyed it!!! It was so relaxed... just easy-breezy!

Thanks Thornton Family for letting me capture this time in your lives!

b2

Sweet little Madelyn! She was so sweet!
b017


b1


I am addicted to hands/belly shots... I just LOVE them!
b009


b3


She was so cute picking flowers!
b5

Look at this face!!!
b4


LOVE this shot!
b054


I was so excited when I found this wall... and then when Amanda pulled out this shirt... it was PERFECT! :)
b6


b059


b7


LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!!
b067

My favorite:
b071

Love this one too!
b063

b074

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States