CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, May 8, 2009

[UGH.]

Well, I guess my New Year's Resolution of getting a little more excercise has gotten the best of me! Apparently I am just pushing myself too hard! Ha! This has been my view for the majority of time since Wednesday evening- staring at my foot! Somehow I've bruised the bottom of my heel and it's excruciating to stand on. Now I am walking around with a limp, which the kids think is hilarious. They get a kick out of mocking me...!
This actually happened to me when I was in Albuquerque back in October and lasted about a week. I had to limp through airport terminals. Lovely.

1

I am NOT in any way a person who just sits around. I am always doing something... and with three kids... how CAN I sit down much? I have had to miss Kenzie-Lynn's field trip, have had to cancel TWO shoots that I was really looking forward to, and have cleared our weekend plans to rest up. UGH. UGH. UGH.

In happier news... MY SISTER GETS HERE ON SUNDAY!!! I am beyond PUMPED to see her beautiful face. And I get to be with her ALL summer! Something good to think about as I am "resting" this weekend...

w3-27-09 185

I want to wish ALL moms a Happy Mother's Day.
And I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend in Texas Mom!
waIMG_3639

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States