CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

[The Vaugh Family]

Such a GREAT session! It's crazy how I never met Kelly Vaugh when she lived here! I was so excited to meet her and a "little" nervous when she asked me to take her family's photographs. But it was super easy-breezy and I had so much fun meeting such a sweet, REAL family!

Thanks you guys for a great morning! I have way too many favorites!

b003

Love this one!
b011


b013

Sweet mama...
b026

Rowdy:
b022


b006


b032


So cute!
b037



b028

b064


Abby:
b019

MY FAVORITE!!!
b041

b044

b054


Models? Seriously!!!
b067

Baylor:
b047

So sweet...
b072

3 comments:

  1. Anne-Camille thanks so much for this experience. I'm overwhelmed with emotion. My children are growing up right before my eyes. I can't believe how big they are. I know how people feel when they first see their photos. I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much. Look forward to capturing your family as well as you did mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love LOVE this color combo. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States