CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

[Maternity: Angie McNutt]

Thank you Roger and Angie for a great shoot! More coming your way soon...

b060

b053


Angie's idea- black and white with a splash of color!

b044

Love this one!

b018

b001

b068

b065

My favorite from the session:

b064

b061

b055

b008

b069

4 comments:

  1. Awww!!! I think mats are my new favorite kind of shoots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AC! I love it!! Love the brightness of this shoot. Great job on studio lighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm SOOOO looking forward to doing our maternity session now!! I wasn't sure if I wanted to do them outside or in studio, but I'm leaning towards studio now, for sure!

    We're going to have SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS maternity session! You have such talent. Your photos always tell a special story and capture a clients beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States