CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

[The Thompson Kids]

A few weeks ago we traveled to Memphis to celebrate Cortland's friend- Trip's 4th Birthday!
Jay & Jessica just recently moved there from here and it was such a fun weekend visiting them in Memphis!
During the weekend I was able to take photos of the kids... Trip wasn't as thrilled with that idea this time... but I'll get him next time I see him!!!

They are so very precious!!! Little Molly & Lauren...

Click HERE to check them out as newborns!

b017

Jessica had these adorable hats...!

Little Lauren...

b026

Molly wasn't as excited as Lauren about her hat!

b028

I am so in love with these headbands... .makes me want a little girl to dress up again... Kenzie-Lynn and Madeline are getting so big! :(

b032

b2

b1

b008

b014

b001

b006
Trip walking by the river...

b048

My absolute FAVORITE from the session... I just love how sweet twins are!

b015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States