CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, March 1, 2010

[ Happy Monday: 3-1-10 ]

Laugh Out Loud

Laughing out loud is an instant way to feel happy and goodhearted laughter is an instant happiness that shines on everyone around you.

So look around and think of something to make you laugh.
Your sense of fun will brighten up everyone around you.

Okay... so this is the Happy Monday inspiration. LAUGH OUT LOUD.

I did plenty of this laughing-out-loud-thing this past weekend in Dallas.
Man... it was a whirlwind weekend! Tons of eating, laughing, shooting, and DRIVING with Celeste!!!

We can laugh about anything, everything and absolutely NOTHING at all.
I seriously had a 3-day ab workout spending the weekend with this girl all due to LAUGHING!
Nobody on this PLANET makes me laugh as hard as this girl, k? No body.

baIMG_0506

We crammed the weekend with so much activity.

- Five shoots.

(Here is a SNEAK from Ms. Brittany's!)

baIMG_9322

baIMG_9390

- First time I have eaten Thai food.

- I got my hair cut by CHAD!!!
Pretty much one of the highlights of my life right there! I have adored Celeste's hair for years... and now I have the exact same cut! Woo.Hoo!

- Ate yummy sushi at Reikyu. YUMMY!

- Ate fried shrimp and catfish at Hook, Line and Sinker.

Such a cool little hole-in-the-wall place!

- I met her friends.
What an amazing group of women she has around her. So glad about that.

- I saw Dallas.
I really SAW Dallas. I LOVE that city! Seriously. Love it!

- Shot from the rooftop of the Davis Building.
Yes... we were on the ROOFTOP. Shooting! AMAZING night!

- Ate yummy food!
Have I mentioned food yet? ;)

baIMG_9443_2_tonemapped

baIMG_9437_5_tonemapped

I had to get a shot in front of this mural as well! It was too fun to pass up!

baIMG_9141

Thank you Celeste for a great weekend.
I love you so very much! More pics coming soon....!

baIMG_0509
Eating sushi at Reikyu.

I do have to say that even though my weekend was GREAT... I am SO glad to be home with my family!
I missed them so much!
I can't wait to cook dinner for them and just be with them all weekend. I think I won't go anywhere for a year! :)
Except I am planning a family beach trip now. My kids are dying to go back to the beach. Gotta get some plans in motion...

4 comments:

  1. guess what you look hot. k beb. k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun. great lights @ night of the big D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my car still smells like thai food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J- it was SUCH a good weekend! The Dallas lights were so amazing!
    C- So much fun... so many laughs!
    Your car will smell like BANGKOK for weeks. K beb?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States