CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, March 19, 2010

[ Graduate 2010: Angel Uchtman ]

So very beautiful. Inside and Out.

I love meeting teenage girls who are SWEET and JOYFUL and BRIGHT and Angel exceeded ALL of that!
She was so easy to work with and relaxed with herself and that makes it so much fun!
I hope my daughters have wonderful, kind spirits when they are teenagers like this young lady did.
What a joy!

Thank you Angel for a fun afternoon!
Here are my favs of your beautiful self!!!


ba3-17-10 231

ba3-17-10 439

ba3-17-10 509

ba3-17-10 657

ba3-17-10 689

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States