CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, March 5, 2010

[ Spring Pictures ]

bEaster Ad

Email me at: info@annecamillephotography.com or call 870.404.1253 to book your session!


baEASTER set 237

This Easter egg prop is available for use... you can bring your kids' Easter baskets to personalize your session even more!

baEASTER set 229

baEASTER set 133a


baEASTER set 180

I do not mind photographing pets... as long as they are well-behaved and house-broken! ;)

baEASTER set 214

baEASTER set 205

b1

Get ahold of me fast because there are limited spots!

And thank you to Life as a Photo for red shutters and my good friend, Melissa for props and set design help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States