CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, March 15, 2010

[ Happy Monday: 3-15-10 ]

Be Open to a New Friendship

Time expands to fit the friends available.

So give new friendship a chance to flourish by being open, warm and friendly to all you meet.

You've got a good circle of friends already? Fine, but there's always room to add another.

Friendships vary and needn't necessarily be full-on, time-consuming ones.
Stretching out a hand of friendship to someone you like, or who indicates that they like you, always feels good.
So what if a bond doesn't form between you after all?
Getting to know someone, even a little more, and giving friendship a chancd to flourish feels good,
even if it doesn't lead anywhere.
And who knows? You may forge a strong friendship. Great!

One of my recent clients epitimizes this EXACTLY.
She was so warm, open and genuine. I felt better just being around her!
I wish I could've spent more time with her and had a longer time to get to know her better...
but I swear, she's one of those women who would do anything to help someone.
She exuded warmth, love and beauty... and I LOVED photographing her.

Thank you Brittany for a great session! Hope to see you again soon!
Here are my favs:

baTX 2 204

baTX 4 054

baTX 4 065


baTX 4 060

baTX 4 018

baTX 3 047

5 comments:

  1. ok, these pics are stunning. Brandi and I are looking at them in awwwweeeee. You capture everyones beauty and the angles you chose with her are insane. ok beb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS love! You are so sweet!
    She is gorgeous!
    Let's book some more for this summer!??? I'll need my hair cut again in May... :)
    And then I can be a "Chad-hater" again because I'll never be able to do my hair like his talented patatootie can, ok beb?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to leave this comment.... "Ummmm... these are STUNNING." And then I saw Celeste's comment. Seriously- A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Liz!!!
    Want to shoot each other in April???
    Surely we'll find a few minutes to do so?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her style. she kinda looks like brooke white :) great job.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States