CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[ Whew! ]

My gosh!
It's been a whirlwind of a couple weeks.

I've had a computer CRASH.

I've been getting adjusted to another one- which I am in love with ANNND my new CS4!!!.

I've been transferring files- which has been not-so-fun.

We took a Spring Break Vacation to the beach! WOOHOO!
It was a much needed vacation. We ate yummy seafood, we did a little shopping, played putt-putt, had a spa day with my daughters, caught up on sleep, and most importantly NO INTERNET... NO COMPUTER AT ALL... it was wonderful!

Then I had a very fun ending to the Family Vacation with a Girl's Weekend in Memphis, TN with Anu, Jessica & Melissa.
Such a great relaxing and fun time for all of us!

Since I've been back I've been busy with so many new projects and exciting things coming up for my business! I can't wait to share!

Please bear with me as I catch up and get things back in order! Easter is coming up as well... C is so excited about the Egg Hunt!
The girls are as well... but not like years before.
Kinda makes me a little sad that they are growing up so fast! :(

Leaving you with a photo I took on the Beach.
Hopefully I can catch up with blogging all my recent sessions soon!

blogaIMG_8968

Oh- and April and May are seriously getting BOOKED UP... so if you are interested in a Spring Session please get ahold of me!
I am so excited about Spring and Summer sessions! The light is just juicy!!!

1 comment:

  1. AC
    THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL EASTER CARD!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States