CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

[ Brandi Foster: Beautiful ]

Okay, so this session was SO much fun!
I REALLY love photographing women.
Women are so beautiful and I love capturing a woman's beauty. And Brandi was BEAUTIFUL!
Most of us don't take the time out to have photos made of ourselves... and we really should!

Thank you Brandi for letting me take your photos! I was so glad to meet you and could've taken pictures of you ALL day!

More coming of Brandi and her daughter Ramiah...

baTX 5 084

baTX 5 034


baTX 692

baTX 704

My favorite!

baTX 711a

Her eyes! Amazing!!!

baTX 773

Look at those legs!!! They just don't QUIT!


baTX 808a

2 comments:

  1. Brandi = Beautiful, Bangin Boday, Bad to the Bone, Beyond me how her legs can be so ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically B-e-y-o-n-d Bootylicious, okay beb?

    Basically.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States