CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

[ Love ]

One of my favorite pictures EVER.
Tracey & Jason.

baIMG_4663

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm.... this is one of my favorite pictures EVER as well. I love the colors, the editing, the composition... I love it all.

    VERY nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are super duper cute! glad that the rain let up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    Yeah... the rain held off just in time for us to do this shoot! It was the only opportunity they had to do their session and I wasn't wanting it ALL to be studio shots! Whew! Love it when things work out that way!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States