CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

[ The Bruder Family: Fayetteville, AR ]

I have to say this family was one of the sweetest families I have been around!
They were so joyful and kind and up-for-anything... even coming out in the FREEZING cold!
Photos can't capture the shivering little lips of these girls... but it was COLD! And they were SHIVERING! :(
It was honestly the FASTEST outdoor session I've ever done... we moved it indoors as fast as we could! Had to get those little girls warm!

Thank you Ryan, Kelley, Chloe & Carli! It was a pleasure meeting you all!

b001

So very beautiful!

b1

Chloe & Carli were such sweet sisters. Reminded me of my daughters when they were this little...

b2

I love this series...

b3

Kelley picked out the greastest outfits! If you are ever wondering what to wear for a session... think along these lines.
Multi-color, not too "matchy-matchy," patterns.... LOVED IT!

b027

b026

b034

b035

b4

b058

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States