CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, February 22, 2010

[ Happy Monday: 2-22-10 ]

Whew!

What a weekend! So busy and full, but also had some good relaxing moments as well!
Had sick kids for the past five days... all of them alternating their times to be sick...
lots of movies were watched and a lot of soup and crackers eaten! Everyone is 100% now.
Thank God!

Onto Happy Monday...
(Everday Happy: 365 Ways to a Better You, written by Jenny Hare)

Leave Your Work at Work

Form the habit of leaving your work behind you when you leave your workplace. Try not to take it home with you. Keep your home life separate so that you can relax and enjoy your leisure time, family and friends to the full.

Your leisure time is an oasis of happiness for you to relax in. With no work worries and tensions invading your privacy, it's a special time, just for you and yours. A proper break from work also replenishes your energy and inspiration, so you'll feel restored and ready for work again tomorrow.


So this... is HARD HARD HARD for me to do, since I work from home!
Generally my day starts with getting stuff done around my house and then making it to my desk about 9ish.
Cort plays with Lucy or in his playroom or watches Sesame Street while I reply to emails, blog, edit, order or do some bookkeeping.
(Bookkeeping is soooo not my favorite thing in life!)
We break for lunch and he goes down for a nap and then I really GET WORK DONE!
Then we break again and go pick the girls up for school and then we are home and it's Homework Time and then Dinner Time.
I used to REALLY try to not return to my computer after dinner, but recently I've gotten busier (so happy about that!)
and I have been trying to keep UP so I've been working in the evenings as well!

But on the quest for a simpler, happier life... I'm going to try to go BACK to only working during the day!
No nighttime working and no editing on weekends!... Wait... that might not happen... I'll start with the evenings!

I had a LOVE-ly engagement session this weekend! It was SO. MUCH. FUN! Thank you so much Tracey & Jason!!!

bmarion

Also had a GREAT GREAT GREAT family session with the Caples family!

b1

I've had a great past week... so much going on...

* Note to self: Next time I decide to make Sloppy Joes for my family there is no real need to double the recipe.
Only so much of Sloppy Joes a family can take in one weekend! Seriously... SICK of it!
Add to that having to listen to Cort mimic me singing Adam Sandler's "Sloppy Joe... Sloppy... Sloppy Joe!"

* ELLEN cracks me UP. On her show. On AI. Seriously. CRACKS. ME. UP.
Her Dennis Quaid bits are SO FUNNY!

* You know you are OLD when your calves are so sore from dancing you can barely roll over in bed,
get up from the couch or say, swivel around in a chair. Easy stuff like that.
Only danced for m-a-y-b-e 15 minutes??! Sad!
Fun times! Happy 30th Shannon!!!

* It's embarrassing and so not cool to admit... but I love Rod Stewart's music. Love it!
You should hear Cort and I driving around town belting out "Rhythm of my Heart!"

* In attempting to set an out-of-town girlfriend up on a date with another out-of-town friend,
I sent one of the texts to another acquiantance I had been texting earlier in the day!
Which then made for some reallllly funny Laugh-Out-Loud texting with her for the rest of the evening!
Hilarious annnnnnd kind of embarrassing not gonna lie!

* Made a new friend. That's always fun! Helloooo Chelsie!

* Adore hearing Cortland say, "ock-odile" instead of "crocodile" and my girls saying, "He's so cute Mom" when they hear him say it!

* Movie I CANNOT change the channel when I come across it on TV: Bridget Jones Diary.
Same with Shawshank Redemption, Dirty Dancing or The Notebook. It's just impossible to switch channels.

* Speaking of TV: I LOVE Keeping up with the Kardashians! LOVE IT!!!
Those women are crazy but still so sweet hearted to each other! Sisters!!!

* I have ONE more available slot of my Dallas sessions this Saturday. Let me know if you want it!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I was just telling Zach that I LOVE Keeping Up with the Kardashians! I usually HATE shows like that, but I LOVE how they act together. Did you see the one where Khloe made the videotape for her husband? That was pretty much one of the funniest things EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! At first I just thought they were bratty... but they are all SO connected and have a real sweetness with each other.
    I did LOVE that episode! It was hilarious! The bunny? OMG!
    And I bawled my baby-fever eyes out when I watched Kourteny give birth. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States