CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[ Nicole Bolinger ]

I met Nicole Bolinger at Silver Dollar City.
I can't remember exactly how it happened, but we were waiting in line watching our little ones on a ride and I of course was taking pictures of my kids on the ride.
Somehow we started talking and she told me she was just starting a photography business.
At that point I was two years into my business!
We exchanged info and I tried to help her anyway I could.

I will be forever grateful... FOREVER GRATEFUL to my Fab Four Girls (Jamie, Jaren & Liz) who have helped me learn and bounce things off of.
Without them I would've had some really frustrated times.
So... any way that I can help another person with their photography business I will.
Because I had help. I had people to talk aperature, shutter speed and ISO with!
And that's pretty awesome!

Nicole lives in Springdale and during my Fayetteville Sessions we met one morning for coffee and to talk shop and I took some pictures of her!
She is so vibrant and fun and I feel like I've known her for years.

Here you go Nicole!!! Thank you!

baFayetteville 1 093

b2

Pretty pretty!

baFayetteville 1 117

baFayetteville 1 142

baFayetteville 1 120

MY FAV!!

b1

baFayetteville 1 107

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anne-Camille!! These are great pics!! Can't wait to put them on my blog! And thanks for all the help...your are a blessing to me right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States