CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

[ Jacklyn & Sophie ]

Jacklyn and I went to high school together. It had been years since we'd seen each other!
... and now she has a little girl!
I love seeing old friends with our "grown up" lives! Jacklyn now has a precious little girl, Sophie.
Sophie wasn't exactly MY biggest fan... everytime I would get too close she would scream! haha
I don't know if it was because of my big, black camera or because she didn't know me, but I think that even though we had that obstacle going on we managed to get some pretty good shots anyway!

Thanks Jacklyn... I'm getting the rest ready for you! I loved the colors of the outfits you chose AND that you brought along Daisy!

b1

b014

PRECIOUS.

b041

b010

b2

I LOVE this shot!

b048

My favorite from the session!

b026

Pretty Mama...

b024

b3

b045

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Matilda Jane!! Jacklyn looks great and such a cute little girl :) great job AC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that stuff is adorable!!!

    Jacklyn does look so great... she always was so cute! And Sophie is just precious!

    Thanks girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM!! I want to reach through those photos and give Jacklyn and Sophie a big hug! Good job AC!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States