CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, February 15, 2010

[ Happy Monday: 2-15-10 ]

Today is going to be a short post!
I have so much to do today... this week... the next month!
So excited for so many things!

Today's little "Happy Tidbit" I just adore!

Enjoy Anticipation

"Delay some of today's small pleasures and enjoy the extra anticipation this gives you. Even something as mundane as a cup of coffee will be all the more delicious if you wait a while for it and are able to look forward to it. Instead of something commonplace, it becomes a treat, a gift to yourself, a reward for work well done.

Delayed gratification will also heighten your senses, so it's a way both of adding to, and heightening, pleasure. And exercising will-power feels good, too. Instead of taking a 'must have it now' attitude, decide when you are going to have something and be glad to wait for it."

To anticipate anything is such an ALIVE feeling!
I love building something up... and getting PUMPED up for things... I've always been that way!
I countdown to visits with friends... I literally cross dates off my calendar when I look forward to a certain date... I love that feeling!
Plus... I feel like in life we SHOULD get excited... truly EXCITED... for things!
It's what makes life fun!
I anticipate huge LIFE events... but also a bubble bath, or a glass of GOOD red wine, or a phone call with a loved one, or a TV show...
(BUT NOT THE BACHELOR! I SERIOUSLY DETEST THAT SHOW!!!)
Sneak peek of the Lail Family:

baLail Family 173a

baLail Family 174a
And a shot I took recently...

baKL GC 103_1_2_tonemapped

I am SO ready for Spring and Summer. I want to be on the WATER!!!
I'm ready for shorts & tank tops and taking my kids to the pool & the lake and having BBQ's on the patio...
I'm ready for WARMTH!!! C'mon SUMMER!


* If anyone in the Little Rock area is interested, I will be there for an appointment this Friday (February 19) and I know I will have time to squeeze in a shoot or two!
Email me if you are interested! info@annecamillephotography.com

Happy Monday everyone...

1 comment:

  1. aw... julie, shannon and the girls. too cute.
    happy monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States