CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Friday, January 8, 2010

[ 100th post! ]

This is my 100th post on this blog!
Before this blog I had two other photography blogs because it took me awhile to settle on a name for my business.

Who knew that the name of my business would be the simplest one I could think of? Just using my name...?!

I want to thank any and everyone who reads my blog and to all my clients!
I am so very thankful to all my supporters!

Being in that spirit, I'd like to give a "shout-out" to some of my youngest blog followers!
The Dover girls check my blog on their own!
So I just wanted to say HI to you beautiful girls- Gracie, Kylie & Jada!

THANK YOU!

b024

I also had a recent shoot photographing fishing rods. (More to come of that!)

Trust me... there is a lot of difference in fishing rods! Never knew?

Cort was my "assistant" and I just had to snap a few with him and his adorable rubber boots!


baIMG_0016

baIMG_0018


I also wanted to let clients know that I have baby announcements available for purchase to go with newborn photos.

Here is one example of the little Chamberlain twins!

Chamberlain front

Chamberlain inside top

4 comments:

  1. You have made their day!!! Kylie came running to me and told me that Anne-Camille posted about them! Your blog is still looked at 100 times a day here in our house by these little girls! :)
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the sweetest girl! hope the new year brings you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of your blog! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April- So glad that they were excited about that! They are precious!
    Amy- I love you girl!!! We HAVE to get together soon! It's been too long!
    Jen- THANK YOU! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States