CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[ Puppy Love ]

This was my first "pet session" and I have to say that it was a lot of FUN!
Being a dog owner myself I KNOW that all animals have such different & distinct personalities.
Meeting Betsie and her "kids" I understood that even more!
All three dogs were SO different and within a few minutes I could tell their personalities!

Introducing Molly, Sarah & Spike!
Aren't they BEAUTIFUL???

baCzeschin dogs 026


The "Queen," Molly:

baCzeschin dogs 150

baCzeschin dogs 133


The "Princess ," Sarah:

baCzeschin dogs 158

... and the puppy, Spike:

baCzeschin dogs 197


... and they L-O-V-E their Mama!

baCzeschin dogs 060

baCzeschin dogs 073

baCzeschin dogs 071

baCzeschin dogs 221

I love this shot!

baCzeschin dogs 087


Spike getting a snack!

baCzeschin dogs 192

baCzeschin dogs 126

And the final shot of the session!
We got them ALL calmed down and in one place and LOOKING AT THE CAMERA!!! :)

baCzeschin dogs 244

Thanks Betsie for a fun shoot! Your dogs are just beautiful!

2 comments:

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States