CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

[ A little late... ]

List of goals for 2010.
Yep... just getting around to making my list now!
Some of these are big goals... some minor... but I'm a list-maker. It's what I do!
So this is the perfect way to start out 2010.
Inspired by Jessica Claire's 100 in 1001 List she does every year.

My Random List of Random Goals for 2010!

1. Read more.

984-1

push-cover
A couple recent books I just completed.

2. Exercise.
More pilates.
Start
The Tracy Anderson Method: The Dance Cardio Workout.
I LOVE dancing and what better way to work out then to do something I love right?
Discs are ordered today.

3. Attend more concerts.

bariverfest 003
HEART concert with Nikki.

4115248970_242ba889d5_o
Jason Aldean & David Cook concerts with Jamie.

4115249172_83536bcfc6_o

4. Instead of always deep-frying a turkey which is the EASIEST thing EVER... Bake a turkey!

5. Grow more herbs. In addition to basil, dill & rosemary.

6. Meet new people in the photography world.

blog20-something
Jasmine Star doesn't know it yet... but one day... we'll be best friends!

7. Attend more photography workshops.

8. Take kids to the beach.

777777-R1-047-22

9. Plan a girls vacation. Hopefully to Napa Valley. And hopefully with these girls.

baSuprise party 013

10. Forgive FASTER.

11. Host more BBQ's with friends this summer.

a6-3-09 057

12. Have more movie nights with my daughters & take them out for cheesecake afterwards.

13. Update my website with 2009's pics.

14. Attend a teenie-bopper concert with my girls.

aMemphis.8-1-09 027

15. Work on product packaging.

16. Plan more fun things to do during the week with Cort. I only have one more year with him home with me!

IMG_2028

IMG_2027

17. Visit the Northeast.

18. Keep growing my hair. Resist the urge to chop it off like I always do!

19. Get a nice watch.

20. Shoot more indoors using my external flash.

21. Take my kids horseback riding.

Easter Weekend. 4-11-09. 405

22. Take a vacation by myself to rest, relax and recoop when things get overwhelming.

11-13-09 015
Not alone in this picture... Jamie was walking by!

11-13-09 010

23. Update the look of my blog.

24. Respond to emails quicker.

25. Clean out my inbox more often. It is beyond ridiculous.

26. Text less. Wait... this probably won't happen!

27. Host a cocktail party.

28. Change out photos in frames around my home. The kids are so much older now!

aMy 30th 004

29. Redecorate my girls room.

30. Completely finish decorating Cort's Razorback room.

Razorback-1a

31. Custom shelving for my closet.

07MasterMapldetails01

32. Take kids camping. Yep... you read that right. Me... camping? It'll be interesting!

21_183

33. Create a more relaxing outdoor space.

aEva Lauren 268

34. Take my kids to the park more this Spring. My girls are about to outgrow it! :(

Dewey Girls 565

35. Take my kids to the lake more this Summer.

36. Take my kids canoeing on the river this Summer.

37. Be better at putting away my clean clothes.

38. Re-organize the scrapbook/home office.

39. Create larger cubbies for kids and their coats/bags/etc.

40. Watch all the movies nomintated.

41. Try a LOT of new recipes!

42. Select a soothing/lighter color for my family room.

43. Make more yummy desserts for my kids when they beg me!

8-18-09 201

44. Encourage my kids more with their dreams and goals.

45. Take more pictures of my babies.

baIMG_0486

aMy 30th 008

46. Show this girl more how much I appreciate her and all she contributes to my life.

Suprise party 016

47. Read to my kids more.

Eva Lauren 292

48. Go to the pool as MUCH AS POSSIBLE this summer!

Copy of LR girls weekend 014

49. Celebrate life more. Dance more.

aNYE 2009 028

50. Build on the wonderful friendships with the amazing women in my life!

aIMG_2850a

4 comments:

  1. 50 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!! 50!!!!! I love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. i am behind too. been meaning to post it for a week and a half now. ya gotta set goals right!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I up for some photography workshops too!!! :) Great Resolutions too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States