CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, January 4, 2010

[ Back at it! ]

So after taking a much needed break I am back to "work!"
I had a great break-
enjoying family time, days home with my kids on their Christmas break,
ringing in the New Year with my most dear friends, and then snow days!!!

Sam & I thought this project of putting the train table together would take maybe an hour... boy were we wrong!
We were up LATE on Christmas Eve putting tracks and trains together!

baxmas 027


Tradition of "matching Christmas jammies!"
It's the only gift my kids get to open on Christmas Eve!

baxmas 010

And a pic of all the girls @ our New Year's celebration!
Such a fun night with some of my most favorite people!!!

baNYE 2009 009

All bundled up for Snow Fun!

baSnow Day 009

bUntitled-1

Cooking time... one of my most favorite things to do!
... be in my kitchen COOKING!

baNYE 2009 001

baNYE 2009 003

I made more than one resolution... and am excited about what 2010 will bring!

I have a couple more slots open for Valentine Boudoir Sessions!
Get ahold of me FAST if you would like to book!

I'm thinking soft lighting, old Hollywood glamour, and just letting my clients step out of the housewife/mom role and feel fabulous! ...and the significant others?
Well, they will receive a beautiful gift book they will treasure forever! :)

b Boudoir

I have one week ONLY.
January 11-17. Two weekend availablities and weekday evenings.

I do want to stress that these are completely PRIVATE.
I am confidential about Boudoir Sessions and
images will NOT be posted on this blog or my website!


Boudoir photography sessions are tasteful photos that hint at sexiness.
Every person has their own idea of what sexy is as well as what they are comfortable with.
These sessions are cute, fun, sexy, flirty and even a bit sensual all the while maintaining your comfort level.
They are perfect gifts for the significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States