CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[RandomNESS!!!]

Man... I am so glad school is out and my kids are home with me!
I am looking forward to the slower pace of summer time.

We've been pretty busy - weekend trips, softball games, end-of-the-school-year activities, pool days...
Here's a little of what we've been up to lately...

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. AWARDS.
Cortland HAD to sit on Kenzie-Lynn's lap.... and when she got her award he HAD to walk up and get it with her. It was adorable! Totally melted me!
wa6-3-09 001

wa6-3-09 008

Madeline participated in choir this year and LOVED it. She has a really good voice... wish I could sing...
wa6-3-09 022

Again... Cortland on his sissy's lap!
wa6-3-09 029


SILVER DOLLAR CITY!!!
So- I don't have many pictures of this day because Sam got to take the girls on all the fun rollercoaster rides and I got to stay with Cort and do the frogs, butterflies, elephants and ride the train! Then he got SUPER grumpy and made it even more enjoyable! :)
waIMG_5442

waIMG_5460

Mr. Fussy Pants!
waIMG_5464

In May my sisters and I went down to Texas and spent a weekend visiting my brother. It was so much fun! We cooked, watched movies, ate at Chick-Fil-A (love that place!!!), even got to do a little Texas two-steppin'! We just had a really nice time! Love you brother!
aTexas 063a

aTexas 060a

And these are pictures I took this past weekend as I was sitting out on the patio relaxing! Man, Mountain Home is a beautiful place!!!
wa6-3-09 042

wa6-3-09 053

wa6-3-09 057

4 comments:

  1. YAY. summer time.... can't wait to hang with ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to the summer!!! Love the photos!!!
    We have to get toghter soon to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pic of you and tony. I am so glad you guys got to spend time together...nothing better!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States