CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Reserve your Session. Make payment on orders. Purchase a Gift Certificate.

Current Info:

MY WEBSITE:
www.annecamillephotography.com.

My NEW BLOG: www.annecamillephotography.com/blog

If you are wanting a Spring Session, the month of April is filling UP fast, so get ahold of me to secure a date.

Also- so many more changes coming up for ACP so stay tuned!!! So much I am so excited about and can't wait to share!

Please email to check availability: info@annecamillephotography.com.

Monday, June 22, 2009

[Liz: Headshots]

Last weekend I traveled to Memphis to help my fellow photographer friend, Liz, shoot a wedding (and btw... I don't actually DO weddings, but I'll help someone if they need it!). Before the wedding I met up with Liz to take some headshots she needed for her website! We had a blast... but GOODNESS, it was HOT!

Thanks Liz for letting me take these photos of you! You are so very beautiful!

waMemphis. 6-09 140

waMemphis. 6-09 152

I absolutely A-D-O-R-E this shot:
waMemphis. 6-09 173

waMemphis. 6-09 180

waMemphis. 6-09 155



waMemphis. 6-09 235

Look at the shoes! ! !
waMemphis. 6-09 240

waMemphis. 6-09 247

My FAVORITE shot of the day!
waMemphis. 6-09 252


waMemphis. 6-09 199


waMemphis. 6-09 015

waMemphis. 6-09 019

waMemphis. 6-09 023

My "second" favorite:
waMemphis. 6-09 036

waMemphis. 6-09 045a

waMemphis. 6-09 055

So very pretty...
waMemphis. 6-09 069

waMemphis. 6-09 094

waMemphis. 6-09 110

www.elizabethwiggsphotography.com

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Liz is so pretty.... Wish we could have all met up. next time for sure. good job AC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. I LOVE these!! I had so much fun! And yes, it was SO hot. Thanks, girl! You're AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the charlies!!! And Lis is so gorgeous...fabulous shots, AC!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Anne-Camille photography.
Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Anne-Camille Collins.
If you would like to use the images for sites such as Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, etc.-- feel free!
Just please put a link back to this blog.
Thank you!

About Me

My photo
Mountain Home, AR, United States